Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day!

Well, we need the rain and we are finally getting it. The good news is that the course is really looking great and will only get better as the rain fades away.

Make sure to visit Nines Restaurant with your sweetheart this week. Vince, our Executive Chef has done a wonderful job creating a delicious menu for those wishing to impress their mate. Be sure to Nines a call at 516-3400 to book your reservations today.

I would be remiss if I didn’t pass along a reminder that our new community, Trilogy at the Vineyards, now has their Model Gallery open for all to enjoy. These are some of the most impressive homes in our area and the lifestyle that is being created is second to none. Please visit www.trilogylife.com to learn more about Trilogy, Shea Homes, and specifically the Vineyards project.

Have a great week!
Jamie B. Miller
General Manager

1 Comments:

Blogger John Lynch said...

Hi,

I'm a bit of a golf addict and I'm moving to Brentwood. Can you tell me if there are any condos or homes near a course? I'm not meeting with a broker until next week and I'd like to get a heads up. The condos are on this site Brentwood Condo Rentals

Look forward to checking in!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home